This resource was created to help you create, edit, and check content for mistakes and originality. The content you create by means of PaperTyper is referred to as Paper. When you use this platform, we assume that you agree with Terms and Conditions described on this page. In case you disagree with the rules and regulations described here, we kindly as you to avoid using services and features provided by PaperTyper.
We have the right to change and update this document. The adjustments are applicable right after they are published. Make sure to check this document if you continue using our Website to be aware of possible changes.
To use our features, you should register a personal Account first. Doing so, you provide personal data, including your name, email address, phone number, and other details as requested in the registration form. Make sure to provide correct and accurate information. In case you provide incorrect personal information, you won’t be able to access PaperTyper’s services.
Make sure not to disclose your personal information to any third party to avoid illegal usage of your Account by other people. You are responsible for all actions that occur under your Account. In case you suspect that your Account has been stolen, make sure to contact us immediately.
Our services are not available for children under the age of 13. In case we find out that a child younger than 13 years old has registered an Account without parental permission, we will terminate the Account. We don’t gather any information from children under 13.
Use of services
PaperTyper is a technology for Paper writing, not a provider of the content. We offer free online tools to help you create and edit the textual content. The tools work automatically, and we are not responsible for the final result, its accuracy, validity, and legality. We are not responsible for any violations of intellectual property rights done by you or any third parties that use received content. Please make sure to use it as a sample and informational source and avoid any acts that might be considered as plagiarism. We also are not responsible for the produced content that may seem offensive to you. The received content represents the opinion of the owner and has no connections to PaperTyper.
Make sure to use this platform for legal and lawful purposes only. Don’t violate copyright laws by claiming produced Papers to be yours. The violations of law you should avoid:
- Writing your name or placing your trademark on the received Paper claiming it to be your intellectual property;
- Violation of confidentiality and privacy of other users;
- Transferring malware that may hurt the Website or its users;
- Interfering proper platform functioning by launching harmful programs that may affect other users.
Please be aware that you are responsible for all actions you perform when creating, editing, and transferring content through PaperTyper.
Reviewing your content
We have the right but not obliged to review the content you produce by means of this Website. We may do that to make sure that all rules and regulations are correctly followed. When accessing our services, you agree that we have the right to:
- Take legal actions in case we suspect that you violated these rules and conditions. If we believe that your actions violate property rights or any other regulations, may hurt other users of our Website, or threaten our company, we have a right to terminate your Account and take legal measures.
- Disclose your personal information to a copyright owner who claims that you have unlawfully used his/her content.
- Cooperate with legal authorities to disclose your identity and hold you to account in case you use the received content illegally.
Still, be aware that our company doesn’t track all materials produced by means of our tools. We cannot guarantee immediate reaction and removal of the unlawful content created through this site.